Tuesday, January 25, 2011

the seloser that i am

another old post reminiscent of my single-blessedness days.

**********
thanks to jenvil for sparking my interest through her bulletin post... a really good subject matter to ponder on. am i really the jealous type of person? jealous as in annoying, scheming jealous? or just the so-so jealous that could manage to send kilig kiligs down the spine of my better half. unfortunately, i have no better half who could very well assess by being so or so-so, so, i braved the test and see what it had to offer me.

... and come to my defense if the result says otherwise from what i believe. hahaha! (talking about the goodies on being defensive, huh?)

the student center's jealousy test deemed the average jealousy rating to be 35.54% after 568,226 neanderthals answered the perky survey. (di naman masahdo marami 'no? yah, konti lang. ano bah?) from the said gauge, I AM 20.63% JEALOUS.  this percentage means that:

  1. i have very few jealous traits.
  2. i rarely over-react and have a handle on the severity of situations.
  3. whatever jealous attributes i have will not present a problem in relationships, and will sometimes help.

uhmm... seriously and honestly, i kinda agree. i'm not the type of girlfriend who gets possessed by the green-eyed monster easily. maybe it's because i give my trust easily. maybe that's why i get hurt easily. maybe that's why i'm prone to cheats and users. aarrrgghh!!! is this working to my disadvantage, instead? oh well, that's life as i know it. on the other hand, as a backward-bending demand curve puts it, i may not be that hell of a seloser, but when i'm one... i am totally UNREASONABLE! simply, i get jealous at the wrong person, for all the wrong reasons. reconcile that!

makes me think back to those past relationships i had and the kagagahans of perverse selosings... hay naku, brought nothing but bad nonsenses. this is an online vindication to two of my favorite mistakes... kaya go! crucify me!

ey, gotta go...


originally posted on november 3, 2006 @ friendster blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment