Tuesday, January 25, 2011

anger management

i remember this guy i was talking about here. goodness! the thought of him gives me goose bumps! i can still feel the anger i felt then while reading thru the lines of this entry. he’s someone i really did not become “friends” with until his last days in the office… and until now. i don’t think we’re even friends in fb. but i don’t hold grudges, i’m just indifferent. like what i have written here, i may have grown mature already. *wink!*

**********
why are there people who just make a career out of pissing me off… this early rainy morning?!? i’m not supposed to feel this way coz my day had a good start, at least. despite the heavy downpour up there in the bukid where i hail, i made it to the office way early to open the gate and doors for everyone and clean my desk, make my face up, eat my hearty breakfast i brought from home and jumpstart my work. i even greeted him with all-smiles, “good morning.” just when i was about to breeze through work beaming like a retard, unlike the gloomy mood of the weather outside, the nympho in him has taken over him and i am the ill-fated prey. damn it! i just wanna squeeze his head in a tourniquet until it rips off from his neck every time he does that. yes, e-v-e-r-y damn t-i-m-e!

i even planned to blog today about how refreshing it is being the key keeper for the next two weeks and delight in coming to work super early… seeing the still dark office, being teased by the neighbor-office guard about the white watch lady of our workplace, having to be the first one to turn the lights on (with no white ladies around), listening to the silence of the normally noisy-with-the-clatter- of-computer-keyboards room, watching my officemates arrive one by one (especially those running late with thwarted looks realizing its 8:01 already. uh, i know the feeling. believe me!) but… but… aaarrrgggghhhh!!! see how effective he is at peeving me?!

i just wanna tell the world that i am nobody’s “pampabuenas”. i hate the term, so never use it on me. i am not his lucky charm or his “gang” for that matter. spare me the annoyance, puh-lease! for crying out loud! i just wanna have a good day, is that too much to ask?! and then he answered, “wa koy L!”

but if it’s any consolation, i still owe him gratitude for my emotional maturity. as long as my anger for him lingers, i’m still immature. god would not take away these kinda people easily so i have to deal with the likes of his no matter how irritating it could get. but the moment i’ll turn indifferent on him and his apostles, i’ve grown mature then. and when that time comes, i have him to thank. at dahil sa napakalaking perceived contribution nya sa emotional maturity ko, kukunin din sya ni lord. and like mamaya nay un. huh! ;)

so with this ordeal i’m in right now, this i  pray, “Lord, please grant me longer patience and wider understanding to bear with the idiosyncrasies of this pervy i’m sitting next to… if not, grant me more strength to punch him one hard time on the face enough to put him to deep sleep forever. amen.”


originally posted on october 18, 2006 @ friendster blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment