Wednesday, March 2, 2011

sa ngalan ng niyebe

i have fancied playing in the snow. quite a bit worried if i could stand the cold, but thoughts of making snow balls, throwing them at some snow-playmates and just playing crazy in it thaw my systems to the max.



then i got this emailed photo from a dear friend. jeesh! this got me by surprise! from the philippines to japan, THANK YOU, reagz, for taking time to do this for me. you got your hands cold from writing my nick but you definitely warmed my heart for the effort, so here’s a warmer “salamat” for you. this is the closest i could get to the real thing so i’m holding on to this.

i am still dreaming of making my snow fantasy a reality one of these days. and until that day comes, i’ll keep the thought as you attract what you think. well, this is a very good step one, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment